In the previous post, I talked about the ways girls behave when they need a man. I want to balance the equation to be fair to both genders so this is a counter thread. As I said earlier, this is post is merely to unwind after a busy schedule at Nigeria Online Business. And to my fellow guys, forgive me in advance ooo.
So let’s get started with the signs.
1. He starts being nice when you say you’re visiting: Immediately you hint that you’re visiting, he begins to get nicer than before. He calls you before you sleep and when you wake. He calls you repeatedly before you arrive to ask if you’re fine and if you still understand the directions to his place. He even asks you what he should get you before you arrive and then you start thinking he’s nice. If I hear!
2. He puts special effort in preparing his room: The usual thing a guys does is to clean his room before you arrive. However, if you arrive and notice he made special efforts such as laying his bed by adding colourful spread or by using an exotic room freshner or by serving you special refreshment like wine, he’s preparing for the kill. The special efforts may vary but the point is that it is unusual.
As a Nigerian adage says, “chicken wey we wan kill next week na im we dey feed well.”
3. He changes the arrangement of his furniture: While this looks similar to the first point, it is actually different. The first point is to impress you, but this one is to put you in a position that makes it easy for actions to take place. So don’t be surprised if only the 2 seater sofa is suddenly available. Campus guys would even take out the chairs so you can only sit on the bed.
4. He starts touching: Erm.. this is obviously easy to spot. He would start with the light touches that are harmless to test your receptivity. When he sees that you’re not complaining, he takes it one step further. You know the rest.
5. He dims the light:Whether it’s because dim lights is romantic or bad things happen in the dark, I don’t know oo. But when he drops the curtain and switches off the light so you can both watch the TV, my sister, just know the real show is about to begin.
6. He goes in and out: This one is for the inexperienced guys. Since he’s uncomfortable in your presence due to his intentions, they start forming busy and move in and out. There’s no busy anywhere! He’s just still thinking for a good strategy to get started.
7. He flirts heavily:A day or two before you show up, he starts keeping you on chat longer than usual. While you both talk into the night, the conversations starts to get a sexual undertone and plenty of innuendoes. He’s getting you ready and planting images in your mind innocently so at the back of your mind, you know something would happen even though you try to fight that thought.
Oya drop your comments.
Warning: For bloggers that steal content: Please know that we spend a lot of time and finance on content creation and we do not tolerate plagiarism. If you can’t put a link back to this post, please do not use it. We will report your blog or website to relevant search engines and your hosting providers. Linking back will surely make you look responsible